COVID 19: Information for clients
Please find the following useful guide to COVID 19 in pregnancy, kindly produced by SASOG
LILA is open for all gynecological and pregnancy appointments
Lila has taken the following precautions to curb the spread of the virus:
- All staff wear masks at work and sanitize hands regularly
- Surfaces are sanitized throughout the day
- No one to enter the practice if they have COVID 19, have symptoms suggestive of COVID 19 or a have a known positive contact.
- Number of patients in the waiting room limited to 4.
- All patients to use hand sanitizer on entry to the practice and when entering the consultation rooms.
- We have removed the sheets and gowns from our consultation rooms. The beds are wiped down with alcohol between patients. Patients are urged to bring a gown from home where possible; if not one will be provided.