COVID 19: Information for clients
Please find the following useful guide to COVID 19 in pregnancy, kindly produced by SASOG
COVID LOCKDOWN LEVEL 3
LILA is open for all gynecological and pregnancy appointments
Lila has taken the following precautions to curb the spread of the virus:
- All staff wear masks at work and sanitize hands regularly
- All staff are screened with temperatures and symptom check daily on arrival to work.
- Surfaces are sanitized throughout the day
- No one to enter the practice if they have COVID 19, have symptoms suggestive of COVID 19 or a have a known positive contact.
- Number of patients in the waiting room limited to 4. Waiting in the car is encouraged.
- All patients to use hand sanitizer on entry to the practice and when entering the consultation rooms.
- We have removed the sheets and gowns from our consultation rooms. The beds are wiped down with alcohol between patients. Patients are urged to bring a gown from home where possible; if not a disposable one will be provided.